Standort: Munich, Berlin, or Stuttgart (NES) Germany
Einsendeschluss für Bewerbungen: 30.09.23
Stunden: 38 hours per week
Oversee the delivery of the brand visual proposition across our Retail channels by ensuring that Seasonal Guidelines are adapted and creative solutions are offered to maximise layout and presentation, delivering a consistent Brand message relevant for your region.
- Deliver inspiring, commercial and consistent creative displays and product styling in line with our style choices
- Ensure that style is at the forefront of your mind and you champion the four style choices, always looking for opportunities to deliver Brand excellence in stores
- Ensure the look and feel is consistent within your region across retail
- Implement seasonal and campaign guidelines, adapting to maximize layout and presentation
- Ensure Visual Merchandising is a priority for our store teams
- Work closely with store teams to set clear visual focuses in line with our Brand expectations
- Coach and support the upskilling of the store teams within my region, to help them and their stores to ensure consistently great visual experience between visits
- Work collaboratively with the Central VM function and Area Managers to deliver a consistent Brand message across my region
- Provide regular feedback to key stakeholders regarding opportunities and performance of stores to maximize sales
- Build strong relationships with the store management teams to ensure you are viewed as a credible and trusted advisor on visual experience, always following up on a visit with an action plan and lending further support where necessary
- Understand the commercial detail of store, customers and product performance and use your local knowledge and expertise to advise appropriately on visual execution and offer additional support where required
- Communicate confidently with teams; one-to-one, through briefings and via digital tools
- Lead VM activity for new store openings when required
- Travel weekly to stores within your area
- Keep up to date with local competitors and the wider fashion industry
- An experienced Visual Merchandiser from a customer centric environment
- Based in North East South Germany, preferably Berlin, Munich or Stuttgart region
- Willing to travel extensively with no 9-5 mentality.
- Excellent at styling and using your visual merchandising skills
- A strong and confident communicator
- Able to provide effective feedback, coach and guide others
- Capable of building strong, purposeful relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness and able to apply this to visual decision making
- Able to use your experience and product knowledge to maximise opportunities and Brand experience
Für Superdry arbeiten hat sich noch nie so gelohnt wie jetzt…
- Company Pension scheme
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- An attractive salary package
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 20 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections and are becoming the number 1 destination brand for sustainability.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Stellenbeschreibung herunterladen Bewerben
Bei einer hohen Anzahl an Bewerbungen werden wir Jobs frühzeitig schließen. Wir empfehlen daher Bewerbungen so früh wie möglich abzuschließen.Zurück zur Jobsuche