Standort: Kaistrasse 2, 40221 Duesseldorf
Einsendeschluss für Bewerbungen: 29.10.21
Stunden: 40 hours per week
As Superdry continues to expand and evolve, our recruitment needs are becoming ever more complex. Our resourcing team faces many exciting challenges, both in terms of our resourcing infrastructure and our day-to-day delivery, and to meet those challenges, keep pace with business demand and exceed expectations.
This is an exciting fast paced six-month fixed term contract as a Recruiter to support with all aspects of Retail / Stores recruitment. The role will include candidate sourcing, application sifting and screening, telephone interviews, recruitment administration, and talent pipelining. Also, part of the job will be to re-built our employer brand.
Remote working is possible.
- Be responsible for all in-store recruitment
- Assist in writing write job advertisements, placing them on job boards and social media channels, using the job specification, Superdry knowledge and role understanding as guidelines.
- Screen and sift new job applications using the applicant tracking system, making judgments on the suitability of each candidate based on the job specification; contacting job applicants by phone and email to gather further information about their background, suitability and job requirements; and making recommendations to the business.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates via the use of LinkedIn (including the LinkedIn Recruiter tool), other social media channels, CV databases, networking and search engine research.
- Approach passive candidates and present Superdry opportunities to them in an interesting, professional and credible way, generating interest in Superdry as a potential employer, and turning passive candidates into active ones.
- Develop pipelines of talent for hard-to-fill roles, mapping competitors to understand who’s who in the market and building relationships over time with suitable people; maintaining the talent pools via regular and varied communication, with a view to approaching people with specific roles when the time is right.
- provide effective administration for all recruitment processes, including maintenance and regular updating of the applicant tracking system and resourcing tracker, scheduling telephone, video conference and face-to-face interviews, diary and room bookings, candidate administration etc.
- Experienced working in a support role within an in-house resourcing team or specialist recruitment agency.
- Experienced in proactively sourcing active and passive candidates using online advertising, LinkedIn and other social media, CV databases, networking, search engines etc.
- A proficient user of LinkedIn Recruiter, with proven record of creating of talent pipelines and placing candidates generated via this tool
- Able to confidently approach passive candidates and present opportunities in a professional, credible and engaging manner.
- Very fluent in German & experienced in writing job advertisements and placing on job boards and social media channels, with a high standard of written German.
- Able to screen and sift applications, making accurate judgments on candidate CVs and application forms, and making recommendations to hiring managers on who to interview.
- Excellent in your administration and organisational skills with the ability to handle recruitment system and vacancy tracker administration, and interview bookings in particular.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to engage in an enthusiastic, articulate, professional, credible and engaging way with candidates, hiring managers and agency suppliers alike.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and work on multiple vacancies at any one time
- Passionate about the Superdry brand
Für Superdry arbeiten hat sich noch nie so gelohnt wie jetzt…
WORKING FOR SUPERDRY HAS NEVER BEEN SO REWARDING….
- 29 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
WHO WE ARE
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Stellenbeschreibung herunterladen Bewerben
Bei einer hohen Anzahl an Bewerbungen werden wir Jobs frühzeitig schließen. Wir empfehlen daher Bewerbungen so früh wie möglich abzuschließen.Zurück zur Jobsuche