Standort: Kaistrasse 2, Duesseldorf
Einsendeschluss für Bewerbungen: 31.12.21
Stunden: 40 hours per week
You will be responsible for the project management of store openings, relocations, closures and refits of stores across Europe. It will require working closely with our inhouse design team and external local architects where necessary, to ensure that all stores are delivered on time, on budget, are fully H&S compliant and built to Superdry’s very high standards of finish expected
- Manage and facilitate projects as assigned in line with the European development programme
- Conduct feasibility visits to potential project locations (new sites, existing stores) and provide a recommendation as to whether the proposed activity can be completed within Superdry’s budget parameters, providing an initial estimate for the feasibility repor and a more detailed analysis for subsequent Capex approval
- Attend property meetings in order to fully understand site conditions, fit out requirements, local codes, building conditions, timelines, approvals etc.
- Brief the store design team about local conditions so that the bid set drawings are accurate
- Be accountable for all aspects of new project costs and proactively manage these to deliver in line with the capex approval
- Exercise tendering processes from various contractors / suppliers
- Provide accurate weekly cost reports highlighting risks and where potential savings can be made
- Schedule activity around peak retail weeks and minimise the cost to the business
- Ensure our environmental footprint is minimised by reducing the amount of waste produced by re-using equipment or recycling as much as possible and sourcing materials locall
- Make sure all contractors meet Superdry’s standards in their quality of work, service and Health and Safety
- Effectively hand projects over to the end user (retail team / landlord) with minimal snags and follow ups. Any snags are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Deal with any issues within the first 12 months are dealt within in a timely manner and a handover document is produced for the facilities team
- Conclude budgetary close out of projects within an acceptable timeframe (90 days)
- Qualified in construction project management or relevant construction degree and /
- Able to prove that you have a track record in retail store design and fit-out project management, preferably with a quality brand retailer with an ambitious store roll out program
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of European building regulations and requirements
- Multilingual including English
- Highly organised with good time management and prioritisation skills
- Great at analysis and budget management
- Confident with decision making and problem solving
- A Strategic thinker
- An influencer
- Able to demonstrate initiative and can do approach to day to day working
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to travel across Europe to meet demand
- Aware of latest health and safety regulations on building sites
Für Superdry arbeiten hat sich noch nie so gelohnt wie jetzt…
- Company Pension scheme
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- An attractive salary package
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Stellenbeschreibung herunterladen Bewerben
Bei einer hohen Anzahl an Bewerbungen werden wir Jobs frühzeitig schließen. Wir empfehlen daher Bewerbungen so früh wie möglich abzuschließen.Zurück zur Jobsuche