Position: Franchise Manager Central Europe & Russia
Standort: München, Düsseldorf oder Berlin
Stunden: Vollzeit - 40hrs
Bitte beachte, dass einige Jobangebote wegen zu hoher Anzahl der Bewerbungen vor dem Ablauf der veröffentlichen Laufzeit geschlossen werden können. Wir raten Dir deshalb so früh wie möglich die Bewerberform auszufüllen.
SuperGroup plc is the owner of Superdry, which is rapidly becoming a global lifestyle brand. Superdry focuses on offering our customers around the world innovative, premium quality and affordable clothing and accessories across menswear, womenswear and specialist ranges. Superdry customers are loyal, varied and truly global, and are defined not by their age but by their attitude.
Superdry was launched in the UK in 2003 following an inspirational trip by our founders to Tokyo, and is famous for designing and producing quality garments inspired by fusing iconic vintage Americana and high-impact Japanese graphic imagery with a British twist. Our products are characterised by quality fabrics with authentic vintage washes, unique detailing, world-leading hand-drawn graphics, and tailored fits with diverse styling. As we continue to develop the breadth and nature of our product ranges, we increasingly appeal to a broader group of customers, aspirational people who want to feel amazing in what they wear and appreciate style, quality and attention to detail.
We operate a fast-growing multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, franchised and licensed stores, concessions, ecommerce, wholesale and distributors. We are growing fastest outside of the UK and our international business is going from strength to strength. We now own and operate stores in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and the USA, with franchised stores in many more countries. We have nearly 600 points of sale in over 45 different countries and are adding to this at a rate of over 50 new locations annually. We have also entered a joint venture with Trendy International Group in China which will launch Superdry stores into the Chinese market.
Our global headquarters are based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK and we have satellite offices in Aarhus, Barcelona, Brussels, Hong Kong, Munich and New York, with specialist sourcing offices in Istanbul and New Delhi. Our biggest growth area is online, where we operate ecommerce websites in over 20 different languages and ship to almost every country in the world.
Our ambition for growth is summarised by our strategic plan which will provide opportunities to drive significant increases in revenue. Our plan focuses on three key areas - building a global lifestyle brand; driving awareness of the breadth of the Superdry range; and building a broad cross-channel relationship with customers. It’s supported by the four key pillars of Embed, Enable, Extend and Execute, which define exactly how we will go about achieving our aims. As our product is at the very heart of what Superdry is all about, we are also focusing hard on our four key product attributes - design detail; quality obsession; innovation; and affordability. More about the detail of our strategic plan, together with our latest business and financial results, can be found on our corporate website www.supergroup.co.uk.
We aspire to be a great place to work and strive every day to make every Superdry store and office location a friendly community with a family feel, with fantastic training and development, and roles that are compelling, stretching and interesting. You can see films of many real Superdry colleagues from across the business talking about their experiences of working here on our careers website, www.careers.superdry.com.
SuperGroup operates a mixed model of ownership for our retail store estate, comprising of owned and operated stores and concessions within large department store retailers, together with licensed and franchised operations. Our owned stores are located in the UK, Germany, Austria, France, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Denmark, Sweden and the USA, with concessions in the UK, Spain and Portugal. We have franchised stores based in some of the same European countries where we own stores, while all of our stores outside Europe and the USA are franchised or licensed. One strand of our global growth strategy is to increase sales through our franchise network within Central Europe and Russia.
We are seeking a Franchise Manager Central Europe & Russia to work closely with new and existing franchise partners across Central Europe and Russia, with a specific focus on driving business performance in those countries, building strong and mutually beneficial working relationships with the franchisees, and maintaining the integrity of the Superdry brand across the franchise store estate. This role will report to the Head of Territory who covers Central Europe and Russia.
In this role you will have responsibility for the following:
- Developing strong relationships with existing franchise partners across Central Europe and Russia, and developing business with new partners
- Driving product sales by making and communicating considered recommendations on product and business development
- Defining and implementing a strategic go to market plan for our franchise business in Central Europe with main focus on Germany
- Growing and maintaining excellent business relations between SuperGroup and its partners within Central Europe and Russia, ensuring consistent business wins for all parties
- Managing the relationships with the franchisees appropriately to ensure that all required guidelines and rules are followed, within the framework of each franchise being an independently owned and operated business
- Driving brand consistency across the region by ensuring that all activities undertaken by the franchisees are brand appropriate
- Working with head office teams Munich and Cheltenham and franchise partners to ensure all directives relating to operations, people, visual merchandising, store appearance, and general business practice are implemented and in line with the Superdry brand experience
- Ensuring country specific consistency, including considerations such as seasonal product buys, product pricing, and promotion timing and pricing
- Working with the Store Development team to ensure that all store development and shopfit guidelines are followed and all required information is properly submitted to the SuperGroup Project Manager in line with store development project timelines. Ensuring that all store development projects are appropriately reported on and managed in line with appropriate brand guidelines
- Ensuring regional needs are taken into account during product development through effective and thorough analysis of sales and market data
- Drive and develop Performance Management activities to ensure a successful business model
- Attending all relevant trade shows and buying camps, and travelling within the region as required to develop business and build relationships
- Reporting into the Head of Territory and be part of the regional senior team
Role location & travel requirements
- This role covers our franchises in Central Europe and Russia, with extensive travel through the countries
- The role will be based in Munich but travel will also be required to visit the head office in the UK (Cheltenham)
- Candidates should therefore anticipate substantial time away from home and should be comfortable that this arrangement fits with their lifestyle
What we’re looking for
To be considered, you must have:
- Substantial experience in senior operational management roles within the premium branded fashion sector, coupled with significant experience of international retailing and franchising in Central Europe and Russia
- Extensive history of running a franchised retail multisite business operation across multiple countries, developing and managing relationships with franchisees. A deep understanding of the sensitivities and nuances of working with franchise partners, and the nature of those relationships, is vital
- A demonstrable track record of driving increases in sales and developing business through a franchise network, whilst ensuring brand integrity and store look and feel guidelines are closely adhered to
- Extensive knowledge of the local markets in the region, preferably with knowledge of or even pre-existing relationships with some or all of our current franchise partners in the region
- Fluent written and verbal English and German language skills, to a business level
- The ability to build strong working relationships at a senior level, with excellent communication skills to enable reporting and articulation of recommendations to all levels within the business
- The ability to influence franchisee behaviour and drive compliance in an engaging and supportive way
Bewerben An einen Freund senden