Position: Franchise New Store Visual Merchandising Specialist
Stunden: Vollzeit - 40hrs
Bitte beachte, dass einige Jobangebote wegen zu hoher Anzahl der Bewerbungen vor dem Ablauf der veröffentlichen Laufzeit geschlossen werden können. Wir raten Dir deshalb so früh wie möglich die Bewerberform auszufüllen.
As Franchise New Store Visual Merchandising Specialist with a superb eye for detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude, you will assist and support the Retail & Wholesale management team with the visual presentation of the new stores & shop in shops (SIS’s), being responsible in making sure franchise stores open to brand standard. You will report into the Franchise New Store Visual Merchandising Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience of maintaining exemplary standards of visual merchandising across a number of stores and have experience in training and coaching store staff on maintaining brand standards.
This role involves regular and extensive travel Internationally in the week and some weekends so please only apply if this is something you can consider.
- Helping Supergroup Franchise Partners to maximize store sales and profitability through following and successfully implementing the agreed Superdry visual standards in windows, on mannequins and the shop floor product according to company guidelines from day one.
- Taking responsibility for directing and communicating Visual Merchandising standards to new Franchise & SIS staff after assisting with the initial set up.
- Having a clear understanding of buying and retail trends across all product merchandise to be able to guide and provide advice of local changes the partners can make to maximize sales in the local area.
- Maintain regular communication with the Group Creative Visual Merchandising Team to keep updated on trends and new guidelines.
- Learn from previous problems and liaise with the new store opening team on ways of improving and developing working methods. Continually thinking of ways to update take store openings forwards whilst driving down costs.
What we’re looking for
- Substantial previous visual merchandising experience within a multi-site capacity in a fashion retail environment.
- Be experienced in multiple VM projects such as window installations, in store imagery, seasonal store launches, press shows, trade shows, new & importantly new store launches.
- Understand the Superdry visual guidelines and working procedures.
- Have experience in adapting and creating specific layouts to fit various store environments.
- Be a passionate and highly creative individual and able to consistently deliver visual excellence in our stores.
- Able to work under pressure and continue to work at a high level whilst managing a busy and often varied workload
- Have sound IT (Microsoft) knowledge
- Be able to work as part of a team and be a role model to colleagues
- Comfortable taking direction from others
- Excellent communication skills so that those involved in the store opening whose first language isn’t English are able to understand your communications
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- The ability to speak a European language is advantageous (German, Dutch, French, Belgian, Italian or Spanish)
- Have an understanding and appreciation of different cultures in different countries
- Be comfortable with regular and extensive international travel often spending time away from home in the week and weekends.
- To attend meetings/briefings in Cheltenham as and when required
Bewerben An einen Freund senden