Position: Customer Service Advisor with focus on returns (m/w/d) - Elternzeitvertretung (zunächst befristet auf 1,5 Jahre)
Standort: Head Office München
Post date: 2019-04-23
Close date: 2019-05-31
Stunden: FULL_TIME Vollzeit - 40hrs
Organisation: Superdry https://karriere.superdry.de/img/g4j_logo_2.jpg
Bitte beachte, dass einige Jobangebote wegen zu hoher Anzahl der Bewerbungen vor dem Ablauf der veröffentlichen Laufzeit geschlossen werden können. Wir raten Dir deshalb so früh wie möglich die Bewerberform auszufüllen.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a motivated and driven person to become a part of our Wholesale team based in Munich. Working within the Customer Services and Wholesale sales teams you will be responsible for managing a sensitive and time critical workload. Therefore you will have a high attention to detail and be able to manage your workload whilst working to tight deadlines.
We are looking for a naturally inquisitive person to take responsibility for all existing wholesale accounts in our territory in terms of returns. Coming from a background within fashion or a similar industry you will have proven Customer Liaison and Sales Operations skills and an established ability to effectively manage relationships over the phone, by email and in person when necessary.
- Oversee all incoming return requests, evaluate authorisation
- Liasing with the warehouses and customers to organise returns and deliveries
- Reporting regularly to customers regarding their returns and credit notes
- Ensuring that systems are correctly updated to accurately represent the return status & credit note status
- Work closely with our Wholesale sales teams to ensure that they are up to date on return status
- Develop and build strong and lasting relationships with our customers and sales teams
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in a customer service environment ideally within the fashion sector or a similar sector
- Proven ability to deliver the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent cross cultural and cross functional relationship management, excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution, have a tenacious attention to detail, and be comfortable working with numbers
- First rate Microsoft office skills especially Excel skills and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure, quickly & effectively to agreed deadlines
- Fluency in German and English