Einsendeschluss für Bewerbungen: 31.05.22
Stunden: 40 hours per week
Salary: Konkurrenzfähiges Gehalt & Vorteile
Expert retailer? How about converting to a brand expert? Superdry is a fast paced and exciting global brand that delivers the independent experience on the high street. You will develop a team of dedicated and passionate Store Leaders who bring our brand to your markets. Empowered to make the most of opportunities and create strong business strategies for your area to deliver brand growth and commercial success. With Superdry you will have the freedom to stretch your expertise and explore the endless brand possibilities.
Please upload your resume in English.
- Be immersed in our brand and put our values and consumers at the heart of all decisions.
- Use your knowledge/expertise to help your Leaders identify and maximise opportunities whilst taking a broader area view to look for new ways to support growth, efficiencies and profit.
- Be an expert in our style choices and product packages to always deliver the best brand expression in your market.
- Use an array of financial tools confidently to drive business performance; sales and profitability.
- Be empowered to make bold decisions that are right for your consumers, your markets, your stores and the brand.
- Be the expert of your local markets and have strong knowledge of the fashion retail industry to keep your stores and our brand relevant and ahead of trading trends.
- Build strong relationships with your Store Leaders based on trust so you can confidently empower them to do the right thing. They will value your support, guidance and coaching; viewing it as a critical business tool for them.
- Drive high performance within your team through performance management and development.
- Passionately and proudly represent your Store Leaders at Head Office to ensure your area is set up for success.
- Work closely with Head Office teams to help them understand your markets; allowing you to challenge ways of working and come up with mutually effective and successful solutions to problems.
- Have a great relationship with Merchandising to influence and advise on stock packages to maximise sales.
- Think creatively to find solutions and new ways of working in conjunction with your Store Leaders.
- Have ownership over your area; using your autonomy to ensure your stores maximise potential using available tools/guidance appropriately and are a strong representation of our brand.
- Ensure all your stores are safe and healthy places to work and meet any legal requirements.
- Turn business wide priorities into clear deliverables and actions for your Store Leaders, managing their performance effectively to support store and area success.
- Drive your own development and recognise when you need support and seek it out.
- Create a strong network of peers globally to share best practice and learn from each other.
- Have a ‘Do the Right Thing’ mentality.
- An experienced Area/Regional or District Manager within a fashion retailer
- Knowledge of EU practices and procedures within a retail company
- Able to communicate in English to a high business level.
- A commercial thinker who loves to see results and look for opportunities to improve overall and individual store performance
- Someone with a high level of self-awareness and focus on personal growth.
- You thrive on having ownership and accountability. You are at your best when you make things your own.
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to positively influence your business to support brand growth, sales and profitability.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Someone who drives change to keep stores and the brand relevant and successful in each market.
- Passionate about style and product obsessed.
- An amazing coach who is dedicated to helping their Store Leaders learn whilst also learning from them.
- Authentic with your teams, peers and senior leadership to ensure a continuous two-way conversation.
- Someone with a positive outlook that always plays to win; focusing on maximising strengths/successes.
- A role model and aspiration for your Store Leaders.
- Able to travel across Germany and Austria for store visits and to other countries as and when required.
Für Superdry arbeiten hat sich noch nie so gelohnt wie jetzt…
- An attractive salary package
- Company car / car allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Stellenbeschreibung herunterladen Bewerben
Bei einer hohen Anzahl an Bewerbungen werden wir Jobs frühzeitig schließen. Wir empfehlen daher Bewerbungen so früh wie möglich abzuschließen.Zurück zur Jobsuche