Position: Sales Manager Sport
Standort: Sendlinger Strasse 6 Munich
Stunden: Vollzeit - 40hrs
Bitte beachte, dass einige Jobangebote wegen zu hoher Anzahl der Bewerbungen vor dem Ablauf der veröffentlichen Laufzeit geschlossen werden können. Wir raten Dir deshalb so früh wie möglich die Bewerberform auszufüllen.
One of our biggest growth opportunities is within our Sportswear range, and we have a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sportswear Sales Manager to join our Wholesale team in Germany. We’re looking for someone determined, open minded and proactive, able to drive profitable sales through strong relationship management and excellent product knowledge. The role can be based from our offices in Germany with travel across the region.
- Consider each client’s requirements for our Sports collection products, trends and location to optimise sales potential
- Develop a good understanding of the collection before and during showroom setup for each season
- Provide comprehensive feedback at the end of the selling season to enhance the design process
- Proactively promote the product and lead buyers toward important categories
- Conduct presentations and buy meetings for buyers of existing and potential new accounts
- Organise the wholesale showroom by arranging sample delivery, set up and managing previous season pack down
- Analyse orders to ensure they are reaching budget by considering options, product category mix and bestselling key looks and styles
- Develop and maintain good client relationships through regular contact, present product overview information to relevant new potentials, to give an understanding of the brand and the direction
- Visit stores when appropriate, inspiring and training store staff as needed, explaining VM guidelines from the HQ and for relationship building
- Maintain a professional and appropriate working showroom environment to match brand standards
- Drive business out of season with strategic prospecting across agreed territory
- Build a correct and high profile distribution, which goes in line with the communicated vision of Superdry
Du passt zu uns, denn du…
- Highly experienced in sales roles within the wholesale sector, preferably for relevant fashion brands in the Sportswear sector (Mens and Womens)
- Experienced in working in a business-to-business customer environment
- A strong cross cultural relationship manager, able to develop excellent working relationships with customers, providing direction and influencing their buying decisions
- A highly skilled negotiator and communicator
- Passionate about operations and process improvement, with relentless attention to detail
- Highly analytical with a sound commercial instinct
- Confident presenting at all levels
- Fluent in business level German and English, both written and verbal
- Willing to travel across Germany and internationally as required
Deine Vorteile bei uns
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fueling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.