Position: Retail Operations Manager - EU
Stunden: Vollzeit - 40hrs
Bitte beachte, dass einige Jobangebote wegen zu hoher Anzahl der Bewerbungen vor dem Ablauf der veröffentlichen Laufzeit geschlossen werden können. Wir raten Dir deshalb so früh wie möglich die Bewerberform auszufüllen.
Please apply using an English resume.
Expert retailer? How about converting to a brand expert? Superdry is a fast paced and exciting global brand that delivers the independent experience on the high street. You will support a team of dedicated and passionate Area Leaders to grow our brand across the EU. Empowered to find solutions to complex business challenges, to simplify the lives of our Store Leaders and to bring market leading operational efficiency to our brand so we can deliver our exciting growth plans. With Superdry you will have the freedom to stretch your expertise and explore the endless brand possibilities.
- Have significant retail experience with an understanding of the operational complexities and challenges facing a retailer trading across multiple countries within the EU.
- Be a natural problem solver and creative thinker who can work collaboratively across our business to identify the root cause and find sustainable solutions.
- Passionately and proudly represent the EU at Head Office to ensure our business is set up for success.
- Work closely with Head Office teams to help them understand your markets; allowing you to challenge ways of working and come up with mutually effective and successful solutions to problems.
- Have a strong understanding of financial & account management systems with an instinctive ability to identify cost saving opportunities.
- Be a primary point of contact for our customer facing teams, supporting them by creating simple and effective processes to ensure our EU stores can operate efficiently.
- Be immersed in our brand and put our values and consumers at the heart of all decisions.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to help our Leaders identify and maximise opportunities whilst taking a broader area view to look for new ways to support growth, efficiencies, and profit.
- Become an expert in our operational systems to ensure that our stores can execute our brand profitably and in line with our guidelines.
- Use an array of financial tools confidently to drive business performance, sales and profitability.
- Be the expert of your markets and have strong knowledge of the fashion retail industry to keep our stores and our brand relevant and ahead of trading trends.
- Build strong trusting relationships with our Country and Area Leaders so you can confidently support them to do the right thing. They will value your support, guidance and coaching; viewing it as a critical business tool for them.
- Think creatively to find solutions and new ways of working in conjunction with our Area Leaders.
- Ensure all our stores are safe and healthy places to work and meet any legal requirements.
- Drive your own development and recognise when you need support and seek it out.
- Have a ‘Do the Right Thing’ mentality.
Du passt zu uns, denn du…
- An experienced retailer with a strong operational background
- Bi-lingual with English being essential.
- A commercial thinker who loves to see results and build on them.
- Someone with a high level of self-awareness and focus on personal growth.
- Someone who owns and drives their own professional development and progression.
- Resilient, open to change and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You thrive on having ownership and accountability. You are at your best when you make things your own.
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to positively influence your business to support brand growth, sales and profitability.
- A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
- Someone who drives change to keep stores and the brand relevant and successful in each market.
- Passionate about style and product obsessed.
- An amazing coach who is dedicated to helping our Leaders learn whilst also learning from them.
- Authentic with your peers, stakeholders and senior leadership to ensure a continuous two-way conversation.
- Someone with a positive outlook that always plays to win; focusing on maximizing strengths/successes.
- Able to travel extensively across the EU and to the UK.
Deine Vorteile bei uns
Competitive Salary + Benefits
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fueling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Please apply using an English resume.