Einsendeschluss für Bewerbungen: 17.12.21
Stunden: 40 hours per week
This role will support the execution of brand marketing strategies through different Marketing Channel with a particular emphasis on Influence marketing. It will amplify and elevate the Superdry brand through activations of the brand content in particular via the platforms of international content creators and influencers.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Influencer marketer to develop and grow the brand presence globally. This role identifies, develops and manages the relationships, assets and deliverables for this consumer channel. Reporting to the International Ecommerce Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of Superdry influencer marketing activity. You will champion innovation and think creatively to implement and evolve a high standard of Influencer campaigns.
This will mean building a direct team of international influencer partners for the brand, managing communications, coordinate and collaborate with the wider marketing team to achieve brand and business KPIs for influencer elements of seasonal and evergreen campaigns.
Working collaboratively with Brand Managers, Social Team, and local specialist agencies, this role will lead the creation of a group of commercially and style choice appropriate people of influencers to change and elevate brand perceptions by delivering content stories to the desired audiences via influencer endorsement.
You will also look after most of the other communication tools in Germany. You will recommend how to grow the brand digital presence, continuously come up with new creative ways to increase our brand awareness and making Superdry stay top-of-mind for our clients. With the International Ecommerce Director, you will implement the Communication plan locally relevant for our German customers.
- Take the lead from the overarching brand strategy, you will work closely with the Head of Channel Marketing and the Senior PR Manager to understand the focus and key projects for influencer building activity
- Plan campaigns, effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships; be organized (you’ll work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail
- Have a working knowledge of organic and paid social media planning / reporting
- Work closely, as the lead contact with partner social and PR agencies
- Set clear objectives and measures for campaigns considering, as appropriate; reach, traffic, brand awareness, sales, audience migration etc.
- Work to budget you will identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for plans/content, and draft influencer contracts alongside the legal team where needed
- Recruit influencers of all commercial tiers from macro Influencers to micro Influencers, as an always-on approach & strategy
- Manage ongoing budget / stock sheets for reporting purposes by project, budget
- Manage influencer board and process for quick reference / comms
- Keep up to date with emerging social channels and key commercial influencer trends
- Coach and develop junior members of the team, manage influencer exec, giving clear direction and reporting
- Recommend activations / events / press actions / partnerships in Germany. Provide support on any other communication actions.
- Ensure the Superdry tone of voice locally relevant, pushing the best contents for each communication tool according to the needs of Germany in line with our marketing & trading calendars.
- You are the eyes of Superdry in Germany and the voice of our customer for Superdry HQ. You understand the marketing activities of our competitors to allow benchmarking and report regularly on this matter.
- 3+ years of experience in an Influence Marketing, Communication, Social Media position, ideally with a track record in fashion.
- Ideally from a fashion or retail background.
- Experienced in managing influencer campaigns with a wide range of objectives and KPIs
- Excellent at communicating and have the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business
- Able to work across different global markets and cultures.
- A Strategic and commercial thinker, able to make recommendations on how to strengthen the process, methodology and keeping KPIs in mind (Traffic, Revenue)
- Someone who demonstrates strong data and analytical skills to interpret results, anticipate challenges and form solutions.
- Able to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Eligible to work in the UK, travel as required international
- Entrepreneurial in nature and approach.
- Adaptable, agile and able to multitask and switch between strategy and tactics
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the connections to be able to deliver
- Fluent English is a must
Für Superdry arbeiten hat sich noch nie so gelohnt wie jetzt…
- Company Pension scheme
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- An attractive salary package
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.Stellenbeschreibung herunterladen Bewerben
Bei einer hohen Anzahl an Bewerbungen werden wir Jobs frühzeitig schließen. Wir empfehlen daher Bewerbungen so früh wie möglich abzuschließen.Zurück zur Jobsuche